La Trinidad is the capital town of the province of Benguet in the Philippines. It's a fifteen-minute ride from the mountain city of Baguio. The town hosts most of the province's major structures and institutions. These include the Benguet Capitol, the Benguet State University and the regional offices of government agencies like the Department of Science and Technology. Also located in La Trinidad is the Strawberry Farms which is a major tourist destination in the Cordillera region.
If you are visitng the town and you're looking for some place to eat, here are some suggestions:
- Jack's Restaurant - Located along Km.4, this restaurant is a favorite dining place among the locals. The most popular item in its menu is Jack's Rice, a full meal composed of rice, fried chicken, fried egg, lechon baboy and vegetables. The restaurant also serves sizzlers, soups, coffee, and snacks.
- Marosan's Restaurant - Just a short walk away from Jack's Restaurant, Marosan's is also popular among the locals for its full rice-based meals. Their Marosan's Rice is very similar to Jack's Rice albeit a bit more expensive.
- Rose Cafe and Restaurant - This is a nice little dining place located just behind the La Trinidad Public Market building.
- Jones Cafe and Restaurant - Located along Km. 6 and within the Benguet State University premises, Jones offers a lot of food options from pansit to local delicacies.
- Major fast food joints are also all over La Trinidad. These include branches of Jollibee, McDonalds, Greenwich and Mang Inasal.
Write Your Comments Below